Kinsie M. Tate is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) specializing in individual and couple therapy, and maintains a private practice in Edmond, Oklahoma. With over 8 years experience as a therapist, and 4 years in ministry prior to becoming a therapist, Kinsie has a great deal of experience helping people through difficult situations in their lives and helping them identify positive and effective ways to create positive change.
She graduated from Phillips Theological Seminary with a Master of Divinity and was ordained in the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in 2007. She graduated from Oklahoma City University with a Master of Education, Counseling Specialty in 2010, and she is currently serving as private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients. Among her areas of expertise are depression, anxiety, phase of life struggles, family conflict, relationship discord, and a variety of other areas of practice.
Kinsie’s therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. She integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
- Master of Education, Counseling Specialty, 2010 from Oklahoma City University
- Master of Divinity 2007 from Phillips Theological Seminary
- Bachelor of Fine Arts 2003 from The University of Texas at Ausitn
License, Certifications & Awards
- License in Professional Counseling in Oklahoma since 2012
- Ordained in the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in 2007
- Trained in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Trained in Trust Based Relational Intervention