Kinsie M. Tate is a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) specializing in a holistic approach to mental health and wellness and maintains a private practice in Glendale, California. Her modality of treatment focuses on the whole person and she is able to offer individual therapy, health coaching, and spiritual direction. With over 11 years experience as a therapist, and 4 years in ministry prior to becoming a therapist, Kinsie has a great deal of experience helping people through difficult situations in their lives and helping them identify effective ways to create positive change.
She graduated from Phillips Theological Seminary with a Master of Divinity and was ordained in the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in 2007. She graduated from Oklahoma City University with a Master of Education, Counseling Specialty in 2010, and she is currently working through the process of certification as a Truce With Food health coach to assist people with creating lasting change that can improve their overall health and wellbeing.
Kinsie’s therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. She integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
- Master of Education, Counseling Specialty, 2010 from Oklahoma City University
- Master of Divinity 2007 from Phillips Theological Seminary
- Bachelor of Fine Arts 2003 from The University of Texas at Austin
License, Certifications & Awards
- License in Professional Counseling in Oklahoma since 2012
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor in California since 2021
- Ordained in the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in 2007